Singapore Company Incorporation
Singapore offers an ideal business landscape that investors and business owners, both local and international, can take advantage of. A Private Limited Company is the most preferred business structure entrepreneurs incorporate in Singapore. Among the many advantages of Private Limited Company incorporation is the limited liability it offers Company Directors and shareholders. Personal assets are protected as opposed to a partnership or sole proprietorship that is restricted to the amount of paid-up capital. Moreover, newly incorporated companies can enjoy substantial tax savings of up to S$100,000 tax exemption every year for its first 3 years of assessments.
This package is inclusive of the following:
• Incorporation professional service fee
• ACRA fees for application of company name
• ACRA incorporation fees
• Statutory Register and Minute Book
• Common Seal
• Company Profile
• Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Share Certificates
• 1 Year Corporate Secretarial Services Fee
Engage Richmond’s competent Singapore company registration services for your Singapore Company Incorporation by simply furnishing the following requirements:
1. Proposed Company Name
2. Description of Business Activities
3. Paid up capital and total shares for every shareholder
4. Company’s registered office address
5. Name, particulars, and personal contacts of Director(s). There must be at least one local director who is either a Singapore Citizen, Employment Pass holder or Permanent Resident.
6. Name, particulars, and personal contacts of shareholder(s).
7. Copy of Director/s and shareholder/s’ passport (first two pages), identity card and home address.
Get In Touch With Us