Corporate Secretarial Services
Every company registered in Singapore must ensure that company records including statutory registers and minute books are properly maintained. The Singapore Companies Act mandates that each Private Limited Company in Singapore must appoint a qualified company secretary within six months upon its incorporation. The company secretary must be an ordinary resident in Singapore and must have ample knowledge and experience to execute the duties and responsibilities of a company secretary.
Our corporate secretarial service package is inclusive of the following services for only S$398 per year:
– Acting as Company Secretary for 12 months
– Maintaining and updating the statutory registers
– Setting the Annual General Meeting (AGM) date
– Preparing the notices, agendas, and minutes of the AGM
– Preparing exempt certificates for filing of annual return
We can also assist you in preparing relevant documents and filing of changes with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) in case your company makes any changes relating to the share capital, company directors or shareholders, registered office address, and the like for a corresponding fee.