Bookkeeping and Financial Statement
The proper maintenance of Accounting and Bookkeeping is important in any Singapore business. It requires expertise, time and attention to details. More than complying to statutory requirements, the valuable insights and information you can get from implementing a proper Accounting and Bookkeeping process can be utilized in making financial decisions. If you are looking to save man-hours and company expenses spent on payroll and accounting, outsourcing just might be the solution for you. It will not only relieve management from regulatory compliance issues but also save costs for training and recruitment of accounting staff.
Richmond offers efficient and cost-effective Singapore Accounting Services and Bookkeeping Services. We implement a systematic and strict procedure that ensures all your company information will be kept highly confidential.
We have a dedicated team of experts who can provide you with the following services:
• Preparation of your company’s full sets of accounts on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
• Preparation of schedule and statement for audit purposes
• Liaison with external auditors
• Timely submission of your company’s GST returns
• Group consolidation and preparation of management account
• Clearing of backlog accounts
• Performing other ad hoc accounting assignments